United States Diesel-Heating Oil
The United States Diesel-Heating Oil Fund℠ LP ("UHN") is an exchange-traded security that is designed to track in percentage terms the movements of heating oil prices. UHN issues units that may be purchased and sold on the NYSE Arca.
The investment objective of UHN is for the daily changes in percentage terms of its units’ net asset value ("NAV") to reflect the daily changes in percentage terms of the spot price of heating oil (also known as No. 2 fuel) for delivery at the New York harbor, as measured by the changes in the price of the futures contract on heating oil as traded on the NYMEX (the "Benchmark Futures Contract") that is the near month contract to expire, except when the near month contract is within two weeks of expiration, in which case the futures contract will be the next month contract to expire, less UHN’s expenses.
Heating oil is one of the most important physical commodities in the global economy. Heating oil futures are one of the most actively traded futures contracts and represent the primary US benchmark for heating oil prices.
The portfolio consists of listed heating oil futures contracts and other heating oil-related futures and may consist of forwards and swap contracts. These investments will be collateralized by cash, cash equivalents and US government obligations with remaining maturities of two years or less.
- UHN provides a vehicle to hedge heating oil movements or to take directional positions on heating oil prices.
- UHN offers the convenience of an exchange-traded (NYSE Arca).
- UHN permits commodity-like exposure without using a commodity futures account.
- UHN provides "equity-like" order flexibility, including market, limit, stop, stop limit and Good-Til-Cancelled ("GTC") orders.
- UHN provides Market Price, NAV, and Portfolio Holdings on a daily basis.
|Intraday Indicative Value||UHN.IV|
|Minimum Trade||1 unit|
|Administrator||Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.|
|Distributor||ALPS Distributors, Inc.|
|General Partner||United States Commodity Funds, LLC|